Basically going to do a post on random facts about myself...and questions for you to answer...why? Because I'm on hour 12 of my 13 hour day, and all I have to do is guard this front desk. (earlier hours were more difficult, had to guard a bigger desk, AND attempt to make my elderly client laugh, easier than expected, he was from NY and wearing a Red Sox t-shirt. ZING! Too easy...but no seriously, this man had the poker face of the century)
1.I was kind of editing my blog the other day, and noticed today that the coloring matches the colors of my BRAND new bike (before I bought it) Blue and yellow, match made in heaven? With red accents....somebody is on to me...
2.Although I have a new bike I miss the bike I built last summer, 26 in. mt bike frame, custom paint, BMX cruiser handlebars and a single speed built for hilly VT...also no brakes (dont let the brake lever confuse you) foot over the rear tire was the way to go. Not built for performance, but pretty eh?
3. My first marathon is 26 days away, I'm behind on miles and nervous.
4.I have secretly been planning out
my post race meal, onion rings, chicken fingers, cupcake, fresh chocolate chip cookies (anyone need my home address for May 30?)
5. Any recommended cycling shorts from anyone? Been looking at Ibex, but the wool part is confusing me for cooling, damn you smartwool.
6.If there are checked bag fees because the plane's weight needs to balance, why don't people have to pay tickets based on weight? (not counting those who have to buy 2 seats)
7.I am secretly addicted to Lady Gaga. (so catchy...are you kidding me?)
8.I have ideas for a sweet contest/giveaway so keep checking in to see when this pops up, HINT: Its going to be soon.
9.If you like techno/house/dance etc...and maybe are into dubstep, check out Panty Raid-name of band doesn't reflect harsh lyrics, parental discretion not advised, bass discretion-bump the subs.
10. I'm designing a possible 5k training program/running club at my local gym. May help me force myself to workout if others are paying to do it...similar to my bootcamp, getting paid to workout as hard as I can is awesome. Otherwise I can lose motivation.
11.Isn't it funny that some personal trainers need personal trainers?
12. I respect any and all who can wake up @ 5AM 5-6 days/week and just CRUSH fitness.
14.I skipped 13 cause its unlucky.
15. Give me some inspirational words to make me really get my butt in gear for the marathon!
16.As I was rereading this for editing I realized my marathon was 26 days a way! 26 miles... .2 26 days?? coincidence? maybe.
17.And my mountain bike frame was 26 inches...I either need to stop editing or just run this darn race.